Circuit Breaker Analyzer & DCRM Test
Circuit Breakers are one of the critical assets of electrical systems and need following diagnostic testing:
- Records circuit breaker contact travel characteristics.
- Registers the dynamic value of circuit breaker contact during “Close-Open” operation.
- Simultaneous recording of DCRM signatures of 6 breaker contacts.
- Register the current characteristics of close-and-trip coil of each pole.
- Universal CBAnalyser to test all types of CBs – LV, HV, EHV & UHV.
- Quick performance check of CB by measuring C, O, C-O, O-C & O-C-O timings.
- Healthiness of Auxiliary contact by measurement of Auxiliary contacts timings.
- Useful to shift maintenance schedule form Time based to Condition based.