LA is recognised as the Substation Testing, Commissioning company in India, with a capacity of substations from 11 kV to 1200 kV.
The success of any power project is attributable to the effective & Quality testing and commissioning of the entire project. It is because the time and cost factors have a significant role in these projects and the success relies upon the optimum utilization of the resources without causing any safety hazards. We at Laxmi Associates are committed to provide a strategically planned process for the testing and commissioning of the power projects without any delay or additional cost. To accomplish the task, we are equipped with test instruments having multifunctional capability like CPC 100 for complete switchyard testing and others which are best in accuracy class, reliability, repeatability.
Pre–Erection & Pre-Commissioning Test
We conduct series of qualitative offline and online tests for pre –erection and pre- commissioning as per IEC/IEEE and other international standards. As per Utility commissioning Manual, it includes all the latest test check the quality of Commissioning like:
- Proper erection and installation of bushings and CTs.
- Validation all Remote and Manual control circuit including protection circuits,
- Correct installation of tap-changer without any travel lag or misalignment
- Mechanical assessment of transformer windings & core Assembly after transportation of the transformer from factory to site such as SFRA, Capacitance test
- Dielectric assessment of OIP insulation’s dryness prior to commissioning such as Tan delta & FDS test,
- All routine low voltage test to check the healthiness of all electrical connection
- Correct installation of auxiliaries including Fire Fighting equipment, On –line Monitoring device, Buchholz relay, PRV Valves etc.
765/400 KV Testing and Commissioning of Transformer, REACTOR, NCT, NGR, LA, CT, PT, CB etc. at :
- PGCIL – MOGA, BHIWANI, MEERUT, JIND, ZATIKARA, AGRA, NAKODAR, MUKSAR, AMRITSAR, HAMIRPUR, JAIPUR
- PGCIL – FATEHPUR, LUCKNOW, ALLAHABAD, SASARAM, BALLIA, GAYA, BIHAR SHARIFF, BINA, SATNA, GWALIOR, SUJALPUR, INDORE, SEONI, MAITHON, DAMOH
- PGCIL – KASOR, BHACHAU (MUNDRA), LIMBDI, PIRANA, DAMAN, KALA, INDRAWATI, DURGAPUR, RANGPO, DOMA, DURG, KOTRA, TAMNAR, BILASPUR, ANGUL, JHARSUGUDA, AURANGABAD, SOLAPUR, WARDHA
- PGCIL – NELLORE, KALIVANTHAPATTU, KURNOOL, KARUR, TIRUVALAM
- BDTCL – Sterlite Project (765 kV) – DHULE, BHOPAL
- CGPL MUNDRA – Ultra Mega Power Projects
- ADANI PROJECTS IN NAGPUR, KAWAI
- VARIOUS TATA PROJECTS IN MUMBAI
- NTPC – VINDHNAGAR, RIHAND, DADRI, RAMAGUNDAM, MOUDA NAGPUR, KANTI
- NPCIL – KAKRAPARA
- APCPL (IGSTPP) JHARLI, HARYANA
- HPGCL – PANIPAT, HARYANA
- IOCL – VIRAMGAM, GUJARAT & PARADEEP, ORISSA
- GETCO – ANJAR, CHARANKA
- VARIOUS REFINARY, STEEL, PROCESS & CEMENT PLANTS
1200 kV Testing and Commissioning of Transformer:
First time in India, 1200 kV Single phase Transformer Bank is tested and Commissioned by our company in PGCIL BINA 1200 kV PROJECT.